Monday 20 February 2012

Fun time in Kruger


Okay so the last time I went to the Kruger National park it was...well there is no other way to say it. IT WAS WET!!! Jip it was but still amazing just to be there. I’m a sucker for the bush even if everybody gets evacuated with Helicopters from inside the park. But all is well again because its so hot and humid there in the summer it took only one day to dry up enough for all the gates to open again :)
Here is a couple of pictures I took while on a game drive.
If you would like to be the one taking those photos go to www.mufasabackpackers.com and book a tour now!! You wont be disappointed.
Hope you all like these 

Regards
Jana :)
Loving the Kruger National Park,the best way to get close to some of the most amazing animals!!!





I have to say I think Lions likes to strike a pose :)
I think its the coolest feeling ever,being able to take photos of these wonderful wild animals!!

1 comment:

  1. I have lots more photos to view more go to my profile in www.mufasabackpackers.com you can also get a free tour if you become a member and when you are active!!
    Jana :)

    ReplyDelete